Securing access to capital to grow your business can be time consuming and difficult.
Getting your hands on funds quickly for marketing, renovations, inventory and other crucial business items can be critical to helping your business succeed.
That’s why NRMA Business Insurance have partnered with Prospa, Australia’s leading online lender to small business, to provide eligible customers with:
- Loan applications that take only 10 minutes
- Fast decisions and funding, usually made same business day
- Unsecured loans of between $5,000 and $250,000
- Terms of between 3-24 months
- Cash flow friendly repayments
$250 gift card
If you're a NRMA Business Insurance customer, you'll receive a $250 Gift card for the first loan you take with Prospa.
The gift card can be used to help you and your business or to treat yourself or your family and is redeemable at Red Balloon, Flight Centre, Freedom or JB Hifi.
How does it work?
- One of their friendly team will work with you to customise a proposal and answer your questions.
- If your loan is approved, funds will usually be in your bank account the next business day.
- There's no cost to apply, no obligation to proceed and no hidden fees.
- There's also no compounding interest – so you know the total amount due from the minute you commence the loan.
- Prospa is the leading online lender in Australia - they've delivered $350m in business loans to over 10,000 customers over the past 5 years.
- They were a 2016 and 2015 Telstra Business Award finalist, and won the 2017 Leaders of the Year for Fintech Australia and the #1 Smart Company in Australia.
- Prospa also have partnerships with Westpac, Reckon, Xero and the MFAA.
Not an NRMA Business Insurance customer?
Not a problem.
Terms and Conditions: Lending products provided by Prospa Advance Pty Ltd. All lending is subject to approval by Prospa Advance Pty Ltd. NRMA Insurance and Insurance Australia Group have not provided any recommendation, advice or other endorsement in relation to the lending products advertised. NRMA Insurance or a member of the Insurance Australia Group may receive a commission of up to 4% for NRMA Insurance customers referred to Prospa Advance Pty Ltd.