This competition is now closed.
Every Easter, the country and city join together at Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park, for fourteen days of agricultural competitions, animal encounters (including the cuteness overload of a baby puppy competition), live entertainment, carnival rides, showbags, shopping and much more.
First held in 1823, the Show is Australia's largest annual ticketed event, attracting over 850,000 visitors on average.
And it's not just about city folk having fun.
The revenue generated by it allows the Royal Agricultural Society to invest in agricultural programs, competitions, education, youth and rural NSW, to the tune of almost $7 million annually.
Want to go to the Show?
The Hub is offering the chance to win a family pass worth $116 each for the show, which is on from the 6th - 19th April.
There are 10 family passes to be won in total.
To enter subscribe to The Hub in the subscription box with your name and email address.
The subscription box is to the right of this page if you are on a desktop or laptop.
If you're on a mobile it's at the bottom of the front page of The Hub.
- Only one entry per email address.
- You must be a resident of NSW to go into the draw.
- You must subscribe between 7th and 14th April to go into the draw.
- If your name is drawn, we will then email you to get your contact details so we can get the tickets to you.
- A Family ticket is for 2 adults and 2 children. A child is anyone 4-15 years of age and school pupils 16-18 years of age in possession of a ROA School Pupil ID Card (Form 202) or valid School Transport Pass (e.g.: State Rail School Rail Pass). Entry is free for children 3 years and under.
- More information on our competition rules.