We’ve scoured the internet for some top apps that can help make your work day a bit easier.
Maybe you need to dig a ditch; or you’re on the road and can’t find a bathroom; or maybe you’d love to be able to give someone an invoice on the spot.
Whatever your needs, these apps will help save you time, money and potential embarrassment.
They could even save your life.
Turn your phone into a super tool
1. Dial Before You Dig: A referral service for information on locating underground utilities anywhere in Australia.
2. Invoice2go: Digital invoices on the spot that reduce paperwork and get you your money faster.
3. Emergency +: This app from the SES gives users the ability to direct dial the correct numbers for help in emergency and non-emergency situations. It actually picks up the longitude and latitude of where the person is using the device so the emergency service can get there quicker.
4. National Public Toilet Map: Find the location of more than 16,000 public and private toilet facilities across Australia. Useful information is provided about each toilet, such as location, opening hours and accessibility.
5. GasBuddy: Petrol prices are changing all the time - stay up to date and save money by finding the cheapest fuel.
6. Altimeters: For when you need to know how high you are.
8. Coolers: A super-fast colour scheme generator you can adjust, refine, export and share
9. MYNRMA: A handy little app from NRMA Motoring and Services that lets you check fuel prices, find parking, request assistance and track help on its way if you’ve broken down.
10. Houzz - home owners browse this site looking for design ideas and builders who can do it all for them.
11. Tradify – manage, schedule, quote and invoice all in one popular app.
12. BOM - BOM Weather is the Bureau of Meteorology's weather app, giving you the most accurate weather information as you move around.